Foot and Ankle Treatment
All the pressure of your day concentrates in your feet! Foot massage is one of the best ways to treat yourself. Giving your feet the attention they need will alleviate a lot of stress. A foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension and restores energy. It also gives you a chance to check out your feet so you can get a jump on treating blisters, bunions, corns and toenail problems.
Benefits of a Foot Massage:
• Boosts your circulation.
• Promotes relaxation, and balancing of your body.
• Positive effects range from posture and gait.
• Helps reduce the pain of plantar fasciitis.
• Have a professional check your feet.
• Improve ankle mobility.
• Reduce stress on arches which can lead to flat feet.
Ready to book?