Foot and Ankle Treatment
All the pressure of your day concentrates in your feet! Foot massage is one of the best ways to treat your-self. Giving your feet the attention they need will alleviate a lot of stress. A foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension and restore energy. It also gives you a chance to check out your feet so you can get a jump on treating blisters, bunions, corns and toenail problems.
Benefits of a Foot Massage:
• Boots your circulation.
• Promotes relaxation, balancing your body.
• Positive effects range from posture and gait.
• Helps reduce the pain of plantar fasciitis.
• Have a professional check your feet.
• Improve ankle mobility.
• Reduce stress on arches which can lead to flat feet.
Are you a student or do you work for the NHS?
Claim your student or NHS discount when booking online. Use code "STUDENT2k21" or "NHS2021" to receive your discount. Please bring your valid student or NHS card to your first treatment.
Discount cannot be applied unless I.D is shown.
Ready to book?